Boat Charter Information
People say we have the best jobs, but without incredible people like yourselves, this wouldn't exist. We are very grateful for the opportunity to provide an experience that you, your family, friends and we will always remember. So come on board and let us show you what we got!
If you're looking for something other than what is listed on our website, just give us a call and we'll plan your special charter.
All Aboard 'Good Vibes'
2017 30ft Sea Ray Interior Photos
A couple general rules:
- If you are able to remove your shoes on the dock, please do. We have a place to store them on board.
- Children under the age of 6 must wear a lifejacket at all times that we provide - it's the law.
What to bring:
- Drinks, if you'd like something besides what we provide (alcohol is fine).
- We will provide bottled water, sodas, gatorades, ice and cooler space.
- Sun Protection
- Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen (no spray, tanning or bronzing sunscreen - lotion only, please). It will stain the interior.
- Change of Clothes
- If you're planning on going to lunch or dinner, you may want to bring something besides your swim suit.
What NOT to bring (please):
- Glass Beer Bottles - No need for broken glass.
- Red Wine, Sangria, or any heavily dyed liquids.
- Towels - we will provide nice towels for you.
- Coolers - the boat has built in coolers with plenty of space for your drinks.
Our cruises are structured before and after lunch so you really do not need to bring a lot of food with you. Our Sunset Charters include hors d'oeuvres and our Full Experience Charters either stop for lunch or dinner at a waterfront restaurant. We provide individual sized pretzel and veggie stick bags on all of our charters so if you'd like a snack - just ask the First Mate, Ali. If you would like to bring something extra, please be wise in your selections and choose things that will not stain or make a mess if it's spilled. That's all...
- For example, these things below don't work on a boat...
- Potato Chips
- Chocolate or Hard Candies (skittles, m&m's, suckers)...
Every boat has their rules, and these are ours... It's nothing personal... Thank you for your cooperation!
Our Pickup Locations.
*Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
Blackburn Point Park - (Across the street from The Downunder Bar and Seafood House)
421 Blackburn Point Road
Osprey, FL 34229Click to View Full Map
Turtle Beach Park and Boat Ramp - (Across the street from Turtle Beach)
8918 Midnight Pass Road
Sarasota, FL 34242Click to View Full Map